Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hualian

If you ask me where can we go in Taiwan to have a good time? I think I will tell you to go to Hualien which is in Eastern Taiwan. It's a famous scenic, and offers a number of activities.

The first place I suggest you to go is the Hualien Ocean Park. The dolphins and sea lions there put on a great show at the Oceanic Theatre.



Hualien Ocean Park



Next, you can go to the Recreational Ranch. There is a pasture and a zoo, as well as a fruit orchard, and the visitors are invited to visit the orchard and pick their own fresh seasonal snack.



Recreational Ranch


There is one place that you can not miss if you go to Hualian. You must go to Taroko National Park. The scenery there is extremely spectacular.


Taroko National Park


If you want to try something exciting, whitewater rafting down Shoguluan Creek can be a good choice for you.



whitewater rafting down Shoguluan Creek


If you feel hungry and want to eat something delicious, don't worry too much. There are a lot of delicious local dishes in Hualian, includeing the famous Hualien Mochi and something called the Flat Cake.

Hualien Mochi

Flat Cake



For some people who like hot spring, I suggest you to go to the Red Leaf Hot Springs. It is a quite relaxing place in Hualian.



Red Leaf Hot Springs


After introducing these famous tourist spots in Hualian, I suddenly have a desire to go to Hualian to take a vacation and relax myself now. Maybe I will go to Hualian on my next summer vacation with my parents. I think it's really a good place to take a vacation with your family. Try to go to Hualian next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, You many have had a good time but the Park does keep captive dolphins that came from the famous blood Cove in Taiji. Dolphins and whales should not be in captivity. I am sorry for you that you find this to be entertainment. Maybe you should watch "The Cove". Sincerely, championsforcetaceans.com

    ReplyDelete