Saturday, November 7, 2009

Click

Last week, I watched a movie which impressed me a lot. The movie is called - Click.

This movie is talking about an architect called Michel who desired to be successful. One day, Michel got mad because he cannot find the TV remote controller. Then he went to an electric shop and hoped to find one thing that can control everything. A weird assistant called Morty took him to the garage and gave him a remote controller. And he said, ‘this remote controller can control the entire thing you want.’ It sounds amazing. But what the assistant said really happened! And this magical machine will later control his life in a way that he had never thought.

Michel has a beautiful wife Danna, and two lovable kids Ben and Samantha, but he didn’t get alone with his family often. He usually spent his time doing his work. He thought that if one day he succeeds, he can give his family a better life. But he ignored something important. He should try to find out what his family really wants instead of doing the things which he thinks that is good for them! With the magical remote controller, Michel could skip some details or even see the past of himself. Unexpectedly, the remote controller decided to go forward itself. And Michel could do nothing about it.

In the end, Michel understood that he had missed lots of precious and wonderful things. He realized that the relationship between family members is much more important than anything else. The time getting along with family is indispensable. Eventually, he learned to appreciate and cherish his life.

After watching this movie, I realized one thoing important. My father usually punishes me, that's all because he loves me. Everytime he punishes me, I will be mad at him. Sometimes I will even hate what he does to me. This makes the relationship between my family a little bad before. I decide to take care of my parents more often, and cherish the time when we are togrther.

No comments:

Post a Comment